Monday, October 12, 2020

I'm Back :)

 My original journal for my Daddy can be found here. I lost access to it because of quite a few life changes since I last posted in it years ago. 

But I'm back now and I have had quite a few downs and ups during those years.

This is from 3/30/19. This was a fun day with a great friend of mine.

Anyways, I still have my first spanking store at SpankingLibrary here and I now have a second spanking store at Clips4Sale here, but you can also join me now on OnlyFans as well :) 

Next time I post I will talk more about my journey that got me into the same city and state after 10 years (2019), but for now, I've posted all I want to for today here, because I just wanted to let you all know that I'm back and that I've missed you all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment